Re: context package update

Testing context 2006.08.08-0.4 ...

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 10:39, Norbert Preining wrote:
> WARNING 3: Please PURGE context first before reinstalling ...

As a test, I ignored this warning and just installed context
and tex-common normally.  Tested OK.  I then purged and
reinstalled context.  Tested OK.

I wouldn't worry to much about trimming a few seconds off of
mktexlsr.  The install now spends several minutes apparently
rebuilding formats in half a dozen languages.  Generates rather
more output than is typical for a debian package install.

Fourth bullet of "man texexec" has typo " from com{ConTeXt} source".

Man page still says dvips output is the default but pdftex output
is now the default.

All tests ran fine both times:
   texexec hello
   texexec --dvi hello