texlive's README.Debian and tetex-bin's README.Debian{,.html}

Hi,

both files mentioned in the subject overlap quite a bit.  Unique to
texlive is the part about excluded packages etc.  But the main thing,
how configuration, format creation etc. differs is the same for both
packages.

texlive mostly refers to the Debian TeX Policy.  However, that policy
was never written with users in mind as the readers.  On the other hand,
tetex's is written for users, and has more detailed information on some
points.

What about moving that file to tex-common, and doing the necessary
adaptions that it also applies to texlive?

I can do that, but would need some input on the following issues:

- For the "overview of the packages" in chapter 1 I'd take just the
  short description of all packages, would that fit?

- Do the notes on dvips and dvipdfm also apply to texlive?

- Does the information an norwegian and ukranian hyphenation patterns
  differ for texlive?