Re: texlive-latex-extra dependancy

Hi John!

On Don, 12 Okt 2006, John Madden wrote:
> I just installed the texlive-latex-extra package. I wanted invoice.sty.
> This depends on realcalc from the texlive-generic-extra package, but
> that package isn't listed as a dependancy of texlive-latex-extra.

If you have the packages in unstable, ie 2005.dfsg.2-1, then there
is a Recommends: texlive-generic-extra in the texlive-latex-extra
package.

If you use testing, then this should be fixed as soon as the current
packages from unstable go into testing.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
DOBWALLS (pl.n.)
The now hard-boiled bits of nastiness which have to be prised off
crockery by hand after it has been through a dishwasher.