Bug#352072: tetex-base: Please include babelbib
- To: Vincent Lönngren <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#352072: tetex-base: Please include babelbib
- From: Hilmar Preusse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:10:43 +0200
- Message-id: <20061002091043.GC1068@PC23>
- Reply-to: Hilmar Preusse <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20060213180822.GC4553@thinkpad> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13.02.06 Vincent Lönngren (email@example.com) wrote:
[including babelbib in teTeX]
> Please, don't worry about me personally - I had installed the
> package from CTAN before I even reported the bug. I just thought it
> could be of more general interrest.
This was the last statement regarding this bug. babelbib was not
included in teTeX since then and probably will never be. I suggest
- either close that bug (as the package is in TeX Live, which is in
- or tag the bug as wontfix.
What is your suggestion?