[VAC] 7.8. - 19.8. offline

Hi,

...rather tell it a little bit too early.

We plan to ride by bicycle along the river Donau. We'll start at 7th
of August in Passau and end at 19th of August in Bratislava. In
between 4 days in Vienna (my wedding will take place there) and
rather small distances to cycle (50-60 km per day).

As we stay overnight in our new tent I'll be completely off line.

Have a nice time,
  Hilmar
--
Grief can take care of itself; but to get the full value of a joy you must
have somebody to divide it with.