Re: latex-cjk upload to unstable ...

Aloha!

> Need a small fix in debian/rules line 34: instead of
> 	cd build; ./makefont >> log 2>&1
> there should be
> 	cd build; sh ./makefont >> log 2>&1
> makefont is a shell script without x permissions, at least here.

Indeed.  I'll change it right away.  I wonder why I didn't notice
that.

> > latex-cjk-chinese-arphic_1.10.dsc
> build-dep on tetex-bin | texlive-font-utils missing, but the conversion
> of the fonts worked. I will restart a build in cowbuilder soon.

Also included.  Thanks.  I've started to unpack the packages now, and
will hopefully be able to start pbuilder tomorrow.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a bug in "cjk": I get a problem with
ctangle when it compiles .w files.  Even though the upstream author's
email address is in a commented region, ctangle complains and FTBFS.
Changing | with _at_ solves it.  Dunno if it's AMD64 related, teTeX3
related, Debian related or something different.  I've contacted the
upstream author about this, because I couldn't find such an error in
the Debian BTS.  I hope to get more info soon.

And thanks for the tip, Frank.  I've added it now.

Cheers

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--