Re: Move to the debian-tex list?

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 08:47:45PM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is keeping us from moving to the debian-tex list?  IIRC, the
> problem is that there are some special rules for debian-tetex-maint with
> respect to "forwarding things to mailing lists", and those need to be
> implemented for debian-tex, too.

I don't remember what all this was about - probably is bugs.d.o and
pts as you say.  Maybe check the archives?

Also, there will be a period with two lists running in parallel.
We'll need to make an announcement that we are moving to
debian-tex-maint, and in change the maintainer field in all of the
tex-related packages.  People will need to subscribe to
debian-tex-maint and unsubscribe (if they wish) from
debian-tetex-maint.

   Julian