tex-common and svn???

Hi Frank, hi whoever!

What has happened with svn of tex-common? tex-common 0.15 is in sarge,
but not in svn???

Frank (I guess it was you) please submit your stuff, together with a
tagged version, I want to upload new stuff, but want first to have the
current status of svn ...

DULUTH (adj.)
The smell of a taxi out of which people have just got.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff