Re: SVN tex-common commit: r1492 - in tex-common/trunk/debian: . po

On 14.07.06 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> > Would you be so kind to do it...or give me a short HOWTO. I'd do
> > it then.
> You have the tex-common/debian directory checked out with write
> access, that is with svn+ssh..., correct?
No, until now I used the anonymous method:

svn checkout svn://svn.debian.org/debian-tex//tex-common/trunk tex-common

I tried now the ssh method (after knowing that I have an ssh login on
the svn server)

svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/debian-tex/make-texfontpkg/trunk/ make-texfontpkg/
svn: No repository found in 'svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/debian-tex/make-texfontpkg/trunk'

> Then there's not much to do:  copy the new po file to
> debian/po/cs.po, you don't even need to change changelog, since
> Miroslav was the first to send the template before the small change
> and is already in.
Well, that I read a while ago, but failed to commit... I gues my last
problem is described above. I'll read on after this has been solved.

Any ideas?

If man is only a little lower than the angels, the angels should reform.
		-- Mary Wilson Little