SVN lmodern commit: r1440 - in lmodern/trunk/debian: . sed_scripts

Author: frn
Date: 2006-06-18 18:31:21 +0000 (Sun, 18 Jun 2006)
New Revision: 1440

Added:
   lmodern/trunk/debian/copyright.in
   lmodern/trunk/debian/lmodern.cfg.in
   lmodern/trunk/debian/lmodern.lintian-overrides
   lmodern/trunk/debian/sed_scripts/extract-end
   lmodern/trunk/debian/sed_scripts/extract-start
Removed:
   lmodern/trunk/debian/copyright.Debian
   lmodern/trunk/debian/lmodern.cfg
Modified:
   lmodern/trunk/debian/changelog
   lmodern/trunk/debian/control
   lmodern/trunk/debian/lmodern.README.Debian
   lmodern/trunk/debian/lmodern.defoma-hints
   lmodern/trunk/debian/rules
Log:
* Updating the package for upstream version 1.00.

* Use debian/copyright.in instead of debian/copyright.Debian (because the
  latter is confusing to me) and update it with the information shipped in LM
  1.00.

* Update lmodern.defoma-hints and rules for LM 1.00.

* The monolithic lm.map is incomplete in LM 1.00, therefore we use the more
  specific map files (lm-ec.map, etc.). They are found and declared
  automatically in 10lmodern.cfg. In order to do this, debian/lmodern.cfg is
  now generated from debian/lmodern.cfg.in, where
  '@LMODERN_BASIC_MAP_DECLARATIONS@' is simply replaced by the basic map
  declarations (where "basic" means those that should be equivalent to lm.map
  if it wasn't incomplete; not lm-rep-*.map, nor the cork-lm.map that we have
  for backward compatibility). This replacement is performed by two simple sed
  scripts: sed_scripts/extract-start and sed_scripts/extract-end.

* Use the "core X11 fonts system" expression in the package description and
  README.Debian (this is the one used in hw/xfree86/doc/README.fonts from the
  xorg-server 1.0.2 source package). Also, slightly update/trim these places
  about how fonts are rendered, because I think that with current X.Org, it is
  FreeType who does the rendering of Type 1 fonts, even when the core X11
  fonts system is in use (although there is no antialiasing in this case,
  don't ask me why).

* Use a build-indep-stamp file to avoid running the build-indep target twice
  per build (first time when "debian/rules build" is called, second time when
  "debian/rules binary" is invoked).

* Recode MANIFEST.txt to have Unix-style line endings before installing it in
  /usr/share/doc/lmodern/. Add 'recode' to Build-Depends-Indep for this
  reason.

* Install a lintian override file for the inappropriate warning:

    lmodern: maintainer-script-needs-depends-on-ucf preinst

[For the full diff, use svn diff.]