Re: [tex-live] Proposal for collection reorganization

Hi Karl!

On Son, 04 Jun 2006, Karl Berry wrote:
> Norbert/Frank, do you rebuild the Debian packages frequently?  E.g., do

No, Debian packages are currently build from TL2005. Although I
incorporate some changes to the texmf stuff (like moving tpms etc).

> package?  Or do you only trigger Debian building manually?  What I'm
> really asking is whether there is any value to updating supp-*.tex now,
> separately from updating context?

No, no need. Only tell me if there is something important to be updated
in the supp-*.tex stuff, I guess I have missed it.

HUNA (n.)
The result of coming to the wrong decision.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff