Re: Errors with font-matching in 'rich' font families

> > PS: no need to Cc me, I have subscribed to the bug. BTW, Ralf, do you
> >     think we should subscribe -tetex-maint?...

> Makes sense. How does one do that?

The procedure is described here (for real users):

  http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#subscribe

IIRC, it is forbidden by the listmasters to subscribe a mailing-list to
a bug, *but* Frank asked them to make an exception for -tetex-maint (or
was the exception only for specific bugs? I believe not). Therefore, I
started the same procedure with debian-tetex-maint@l.d.o. in the From
header.

--
Florent