Re: TeX live for Debian upload to unstable - Call for testers

> W: texlive-common: wrong-name-for-upstream-changelog usr/share/doc/texlive-common/CHANGES.packaging.gz
>
> Stupid that I choose this name, next version will have something
> different, and I hope Neil will not be picky about this one ...

If I understand the warning correctly, lintian thinks that
CHANGES.packaging.gz is an upstream changelog, and therefore suggests to
use call it ChangeLog instead. But as it is *not* an upstream changelog,
I fail to see why you should have anything to change. IMO, you can
ignore lintian here (or use an override).

--
Florent