tex-common upload (was: SVN tex-common commit: r1315 - tex-common/trunk/debian)

Frank Küster <frank@costa.debian.org> wrote:

> Modified:
>    tex-common/trunk/debian/config.in
> Log:
> - make config run cleanly before unpacking (when apt-utils is
>   installed) by OR'ing the stat calls with true
>
> - use getent instead of parsing /etc/{passwd,group}: This should work
>   also on LPAP'ed multiuser systems which happen to have a single user
>   in /etc/passwd
>
> - replace geeky sed code with readable egrep | cut invocations

So, this should be it.  I've already tested it (upgrading within sid and
from sarge).  If nobody speaks up, I'm going to upload tomorrow;  this
time I don't want to wait for the translations to drop in.

Debian Developer (teTeX)