Re: RFP: xetex - An extension of TeX with Unicode and OpenType support

Hi all!

On Son, 07 Mai 2006, Ralf Stubner wrote:
> I think I have heard somewhere that there are plans to include XeTeX in
> TeX Live. Norbert, do you know anything about this? That would really

No, not really. Currently not much is going on. But if you want to bring
it on the tex-live mailing list, go ahead.

KENTUCKEY (adv.)
Fitting exactly and satisfyingly. The cardboard box that slides neatly
into an exact space in a garage, or the last book which exactly fills
a bookshelf, is said to fit 'real nice and kentuckey'.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff