Re: Me too

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 17:55 +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> Ralf Stubner <ralf.stubner@physik.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:
>
> > Me too, but from today's night. I will be in Berlin for about a week,
> > and I am not sure what sort of internet connection (if any) I will have.
>
> Throwing stones, or what?  I've been told that you can well sit in a
> Café on Oranienburger and watch the battle.  When they come too near,
> the café will close its door to safe its furnishure and you, inside, and
> open again when the crowds have moved on...

Actually we were on Oranienstraße on May, 1. But that was because of the
festival that was going on on all the streets in the area. So no
'battle' as it used to be.

One could many heavily armed police forces on the streets, though. I am
not sure, if that makes me feel save ...

> Have fun, und Grüße an deine Freundin

Greetings back.

cheerio
ralf