Re: License Zeug

> Hier I had to install AppConfig perl module (libappconfig-perl or so)

Yes, this should be documented.

> Then I got:
> Using configuration file ./.tpm2license.cfg
> master: no such variable at ./.tpm2license.cfg line 2
>
> Ok, reading the appconfig documentation it seems that the Master is not
> anymore a setting in the .tpm2license.cfg file. Deleted.

Yes, I removed that because everything can be done with Perl modules
from Debian packages.

> Re-running the perl script I get:
> Using configuration file ./.tpm2license.cfg
> Can't locate FileUtils.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/share/tex-common
> /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8
> /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8
> /usr/local/lib/site_perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.0
> /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.0 .) at /usr/share/tex-common/tpm2licenses
> line 88.
>
> So I copied the FileUtils.pm from texlive svn repo to
> /usr/share/tex-commmon.

Hm, I do not need that, but I don't see at a quick glance which other
perl module is used.

> Now the script is running, but gives me errors:
>
> % caption: lppl (verification
> % data:3.0i:3.0c,3.1:2006-03-15:frank:header)
> tex/latex/caption/*
> doc/latex/caption/*
> source/latex/caption/*
> carlisle: not-in-catalogue
> ARRAY(0x8506ddc): Does not exist!
> Calling find for ., expanded to texmf-dist/., failed. at
> /usr/share/tex-common/tpm2licenses line 378, <CFGFILE> line 12.
>
> $
>
> Frank, what did I wrong???

Nothing, one more thing i forgot to explain.  The script currently can't
cope with tpm files that do not have an entry for one of the file types
at all (most of the time, SourceFiles is missing).  And IIRC it runs,
but gives bad output if the entry exists but doesn't contain anything -
there needs to be some whitespace (that is later removed).

Therefore I have changed the tpm files in
texlive/trunk/LocalTPM/texmf-dist/tpm, and you need to copy them into
the checked tree.  Or change the script to read from LocalTPM...

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX)