Re: SVN lmodern commit: r1203 - in lmodern/trunk/debian: . sed_scripts

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> wrote:

> right thing to do. Are you sure it is already deprecated? I don't have
> Xorg installed myself, not yet seeing the need for the switch.

Well, having looked at the packages in unstable and the message from
Joey Hess about the X transition, I now think it is safe to assume that
XFree86 in Debian unstable is deprecated in favor of X.org. I switched
my unstable chroot to X.org (not without a few problems...), did some
tests and uploaded the package Norbert prepared.

Thanks, Norbert!

--
Florent