Re: Our sarge backports

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 00:29 +0100, Florent Rougon wrote:
> Well, there are two ways of backport lmodern:
>
>   1. Backport teTeX 3 first; then there should be *nothing* to do at all
>      for lmodern, I think. One should be able to use the sid package.

I was only thinking about this first possibility. Trying to backport
current lmodern to teTeX 2 would be much more work than it is worth. In
fact, the sid packages work on sarge (together with teTeX 3) out of the
box (I am using that combiation). So 'backporting' would only require a
new changelog entry with adjusted version number.

cheerio
ralf