Re: Regression testing of tetex

On Mit, 15 Mär 2006, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> Well, only a quick response.
> You need dvipsk-ja and xdvik-ja to generate PS file
> and to preview DVI file in this case but both do depened
> on tetex so you can't install them with texlive yet.

Ok.

> The simplest way will be to copy generated DVI to another
> machine with tetex and dvipsk-ja and xvdik-ja, and then
> test it on that machine (you will need some fonts packages though).

Which and where? I tried, but dvips from dvips-ja fails:
mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for gbm.
etc etc etc, both on tetex and texlive

GLENTIES (pl.n.)
Series of small steps by which someone who has made a serious tactical
error in a conversion or argument moves from complete disagreement to
wholehearted agreement.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff