Please test your changes! (was: SVN tex-common commit: r1031 - tex-common/trunk/scripts)

Frank Küster <frank@costa.debian.org> wrote:

> Author: frank
> Date: 2006-03-13 18:19:02 +0000 (Mon, 13 Mar 2006)
> New Revision: 1031
>
> Modified:
>    tex-common/trunk/scripts/update-fontlang
> Log:
> fix typo (forgotten quote sign ") in update-fontlang

This error shows that the script had never been run after the last
change.  People, please at least execute the scripts you change.

I think it's okay to commit untested stuff in certain cases, e.g. when
you want to separate commits that address different issues, but you
can't test before you finished the second thing.  But please don't
forget testing completely!

Debian Developer (teTeX)