Re: Source code for ppower4?

Dear Klaus,

I guess that, by now, you have already had time to release the source
code of PPower4 so that I can package it for Debian.

On Dec 14 2005, Rogério Brito wrote:
> Dear Klaus,
>
> One year ago, I told you that I was packaging ppower4 for Debian as I
> use it and also quite a good number of my friends also do that,
> following some recipes of mine.
(...)

As I mentioned before, I have taught many friends to use it and it would
be really convenient to have it incorporated in Debian proper.

Thank you very much for your contribution, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/