Re: license of suet14.mf, schwell.mf, su-*.mf

Wolfram Wagner <ww@mpi-inf.mpg.de> wrote:

> While following this thread  because of a user request at our
> institute I found the notice
>
> http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/fonts/gothic/sueterlin/README
>
> dating
>
> 19-Mar-2005 21:31.
>
> In the suet14.mf file there is the same address given. For me this
> looks like a license statement and a claim for authorship. Am I
> missing something there?

Err, probably.  If I remember correctly this file was added after we,
the Debian teTeX maintainers, successfully contacted Mr. Ludewig.
Consequently, the files are included in the tetex-extra package.

Therefore I don't know which problem you see.  I also don't know what
you mean with "this thread", probably an older one on this list?

Debian Developer (teTeX)