Re: SVN tex-common commit: r902 - in tex-common/trunk: doc scripts

On Sam, 18 Feb 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Do you have an idea how to ensure that my vim does NOT enter tabs but
> always spaces?

:set expandtab

maybe we should put this into some files like I did for the ChangeLog
files:
# vim:set termencoding=iso8859-15 encoding=utf-8 fileencoding=utf-8: #

we could add
# vim:set expandtab: #
and the comment would be stripped automatically, and for emacs there is
for sure something similar, as I have in my ChangeLog files
# Local Variables:
# coding: utf-8
# mode: debian-changelog
# End:

HUTTOFT (n.)
The fibrous algae which grows in the dark, moist environment of
trouser turn-ups.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff