[OT] mamma mia, this takes a *lot* of time

completely off topic, but I think I need a different computer ...
building new source packages, builidng all packages in pbuilder, and
running tests (install old version, upgrade to new version, remove new
version, install new version, purge new version, install new version,
all in clean pbuilder) for TeX live packages takes looooooooooooong.

Starting time 11:30, then I went for a nice trip into the Crete Senese,
and we are not halfway through ...

Well tomorrow morning.

OSSETT (n.)
A frilly spare-toilet-roll-cosy.