Re: new lmodern package

Norbert Preining wrote:

> So now upgrade
> 	from 0.92-7 to 0.99.3-1
> 		works if nothing is changed, no questions
> 	from 0.92-11 to 0.99.3-1
> 		same

That's great.

> 	from 0.92-7 to 0.92-11
> 		I cannot do anything against this problem
> 		always asks for changed conf file

One can't do anything about this. But people who have 0.92-11 installed,
most likely have it installed already. I only tested that route since I
thought Florent had put some migration code into 0.92-11.

> Ralf: Please can you make some tests with real documents, thanks!

I will do so. I can't promise when I will have the time, though. :-(

> If we could fix the NEWS.Debian than we would be ready for an upload,
> or?

Has there been a decision whether we provide the links in the package
now and remove them only in etch+1, or if we only provide infrastructure
for fixing this now?

cheerio
ralf