algorithms (was: Re: Reminder: Bugs to look at)

On Jan 13 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> #303348: tetex-extra: please re-add algorithms
>
>          Isn't algorithm's upstream working on a separate Debian
>          package?  Or not because it's in texlive?

Ok, as upstream for the algorithms package, I can say that I thought
about creating a Debian package of it, but I still have some
distribution-independent bugs to fix and "real life" is quite demanding
right now.

I thought that algorithms was included again in teTeX 3, BTW. It's got
its licensing issue cleared, but I'm quite ignorant about the legal side
of things. If I have to do anything to get it "proper", then I'd
appreciate any guidance.

Thanks, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/