Re: Reminder: Bugs to look at

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 07:42:53PM +0100, Frank K?ster wrote:
> btw, can anybody remind me what I need to do to remove all thos archived
> bugs showing up as *Resolved*, instead of simply disappearing?

What do you mean?  After a while they get archived, and then you can
only see them (online) if you either ask the BTS for the specific bug
number or for the package's archived bugs.  Offline: are you using
devscript's bts cache command?  If so, next time you cache the
package, those bugs will not be cached again.

   Julian