Bug#341827: tetex-bin chokes on install while running fmtutil-sys
- To: Arias Hung <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#341827: tetex-bin chokes on install while running fmtutil-sys
- From: Hilmar Preusse <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:00:42 +0100
- Message-id: <20060110120042.GA2600@preusse>
- Reply-to: Hilmar Preusse <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20051204132324.GA9864@thinkpad> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13.12.05 Frank Küster (email@example.com) wrote:
> Ralf Stubner <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 05:02 -0800, Arias Hung wrote:
> >> This is a summary of all `failed' messages and warnings:
> >> `pdfetex -ini -jobname=latex -progname=latex -translate-file=cp227.tcx *latex.ini' failed
> >> `pdfetex -ini -jobname=etex -progname=etex -translate-file=cp227.tcx *etex.ini' failed
> >> `pdfetex -ini -jobname=pdftex -progname=pdftex -translate-file=cp227.tcx *pdftex.ini' failed
> >> `pdfetex -ini -jobname=pdflatex -progname=pdflatex -translate-file=cp227.tcx *pdflatex.ini' failed
> >> `pdfetex -ini -jobname=pdfetex -progname=pdfetex -translate-file=cp227.tcx *pdfetex.ini' failed
> >> `pdfetex -ini -jobname=amstex -progname=amstex -translate-file=cp227.tcx *amstex.ini' failed
> >> fmtutil failed. Output has been stored in
> >> /tmp/tetex.postinst.XXXEf82J
> >> Please include this file if you report a bug.
> > Please send us the file /tmp/tetex.postinst.XXXEf82J. This is necessary
> > for debugging. Thanks.
> We really need this information if we want to find the reason. If
> you don't submit it within a couple of days, I'll assume that the
> problem was a local misconfiguration and has meanwhile been solved,
> and close the bug.
> What about the other bug you submitted, the build failure?
Last reminder: Are you willing to help us to fix that bug?
If not we'll close that bug soon, as we're not able to find out why
the installation fails.