Re: tetex-bin and eplain

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> > I suggest to remove the eplain.1 man page from tetex-bin (what for a man
> > page for a not existent program?).
>
> Please file a bug so that we don't forget.

Fixed in svn repository. Added to patch-deb the removal of eplain.1 line
in texk/web2c/man/Makefile.in

Started new changelog entry

Hope this is ok, better than a useless bug ;-)

TYNE and WEAR (nouns)
The 'Tyne' is the small priceless or vital object accidentally dropped
on the floor (e.g. diamond tie clip, contact lens) and the 'wear' is
the large immovable object (e.g. Welsh dresser, car-crusher) that it
shelters under.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff