Re: latex-cjk, texlive, and TeX Policy

Hello

> Frank, Danai, is it really THAT necessary to have it this way? Will the
> texlive packages *never* pass the ftpmaster if I don't do the permanent
> slice out?
>
> With the removal of texlive-lang-cjk I will get problems, via the above
> chains. Grmpf.

By all means: if the dependency of thailatex is the problem, I will
provide my own fonts and perhaps put a "Conflicts:" line in
debian/control, or rename the .pfb and .afm fonts to 8.3 filenames
(i.e. without the underscore).  I only depend on thailatex because
that way it saves a few kilobytes on the repositories' bandwith.

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--
题目:《读严子陵传》