Re: RFC: change of example postinst scripts for fonts, and impl in dh_installtexfonts

> Hi all!
>
> I propose to change the postinst-texfonts and postrm-texfonts
> (those snippets installed by debhelper when using dh_installtexfonts,
> and the very same stuff does occur in the TeX Policy appendix as example
> implementation) as bellow.
>
> Please tell me your opinion, especially what you think about the
> check_run_without_error function in the postrm part.

When I read postinst-texfonts, my first thought was "we should have a
generic function for this".  check_run_without_error seems to be what I
wanted.

> It uses set -e and
> set +e to catch errors.

Why does it do this?  Couldn't it just do

if $* > $tempfile 2>&1 ; then