Usertags for tracking bugs that block our testing transition (was: SVN tetex commit: r420 - pkg-tetex-web/trunk)

Frank Küster <frank@costa.debian.org> wrote:

> Modified:
>    pkg-tetex-web/trunk/index.html
> Log:
> add a bug tracking page

In order to track bugs that should be fixed before teTeX-3.0 enters
testing, I have started to add some usertags for the user
debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org.  The currently used tags are

pdfoutput, switch-to-sys, configfile-handling, teTeX-3.0-misc (and
pdfoutput-explanation for a bug where I talked a lot about the
background, for later reusage).  You can access the bugs at

http://pkg-tetex.alioth.debian.org/foreign_bugs.html

where you can also find a short explanation of the usertags' meaning.

I have currently looked through bugs submitted by frank@debian.org,
frank@kuesterei.ch, and stigge@antcom.de.  It would be great if
everybody could add their own bugs, and maybe check from memory whether
there are more.

To add a usertag, send mail to request@bugs.debian.org with the body

user debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org
usertag 123456 + pdfoutput