Source code for ppower4?

Dear Klaus,

One year ago, I told you that I was packaging ppower4 for Debian as I
use it and also quite a good number of my friends also do that,
following some recipes of mine.

At that time, I told you that ppower4 worked beautifully with the Free
Java Virtual Machines available for open source systems, like kaffe or
sablevm (and, although I have not tested it, I am confident that it
would also work quite well with GCC's interpreter, gij).

Since I would like to maintain a package for it in Debian, it is
necessary to have the source code available for the package.

The tools that you mentioned that were necessary for building the
package (junit, ant) are available in the main distribution of Debian
(which means that they run successfully without non-free software).

So, I would like to ask you to provide the source code for the Java part
of ppower4 on its homepage so that I can package it finally. I would
love to do that before this Christmas, as this is one of the periods
when I will have some free time.

As I'm learning some Java, it would be instructive to know how you have
written the code and we could even put the sources in an open repository
managed by, say, subversion.

Thank you very much for your efforts, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/