fixing bugs in various packages

Hi Frank, hi all!

You may have noticed that I started to send in bug reports and patches
to packages to work with tetex3.

If you think this is inappropriate at the moment, please tell me.

For the current two packages, jadetex and xmltex, I believe that the
change should not effect the working of these packages with tetex2
packages, as only either fmtutil-sys or fmtutil is called.

Next on my list is passivetex and tex4ht.

Reason for doing this: I want to get rid of the texlive-htmlxml packages
as all (nearly all) components are already in Debian (tex4ht, jadetex,
xmltex, passivetex), so I want to have them at least in a basically
working state.

OTOH, I want to say that the new scheme seems to work *really* nice. I
only had to change the control files for most of these packages and
voila, they work with tetex3 and texlive without any problems.

Furthermore, i plan to remove the conflicts on tetex on many texlive
packages as they are now separated into texmf-texlive. This would bring
tetex many more packages and fonts to work with.

FRANT (n.)
Measure. The legal minimum distance between two trains on the District
and Circle line of the London Underground. A frant, which must be not
less than 122 chains (or 8 leagues) long, is not connected in any way
with the adjective 'frantic' which comes to us by a completely
different route (as indeed do the trains).
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff