Re: pdflatex

Tomás Bautista <bautista@iuma.ulpgc.es> schrieb:

> Hi, Frank,
>
> I have seen your mail associated to the tetex-bin package in Debian sid. I
> suppose you are mantaining it or so.

Yes, I do - however I'd prefer that you use the
debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org mailinglists, because we are
collaboratively maintaining the package. I'm sending a copy of the mail
there, you can leave my address out when you reply.

> I have installed 2.0.2-26 version of this package and it seems pdflatex does
> not work.

What is happening?

> On the other hand, it seems a 2.99.9.2005 of tetex-base and
> tetex-extra should be installed when upgrading from Debian sid
> servers,

No, you must have experimental in your sources.list.

> I was wondering if you could help me with this, if you were the person to get
> in touch with, or if I had to do something else instead of sending to you
> this mail directly.

It would probably be best if you send a bug report about your pdflatex
problem ("reportbug tetex-bin") - it will be sent to the list, and we
will automatically get some more information.