Re: New lmodern package for teTeX 3

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> schrieb:

> PPPS: I wasn't able to test with the very latest tetex-beta packages since
>       tetex-bin is still in NEW. I tested with these versions:

I have uploaded tetex-bin_2.99.12.20050203-beta to

deb http://people.debian.org/~frank/teTeX-3.0 experimental main
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~frank/teTeX-3.0 experimental main

a recent version of tetex-base is in the archive.

Furthermore, I also worked on the lmodern issue - not only because I
wanted lmodern, but because I wanted to be able to use sarge's font
packages together with teTeX-3.0. To my experience, the 2.99.12 packages
and the upcoming 3.0 packages work with current lmodern out-of-the-box:
There are no file conflicts, and, more importantly for other font
packages, the necessary files can be found from their locations in the
old TDS layout.