Re: upload to experimental

On 03.01.05 Atsuhito Kohda (kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp) wrote:

Hi,

> Then it seems there are already 2.99.8.20050101 and *.xdelta in
> CTAN.  Can we get 2.99.7.20041226 from them?

Umm, in theory it must be possible to do a downgrade
  xdelta patch $patch $from $to
. I tried it here, but failed. Maybe you have more luck.

> I've no experience with xdelta and will investigate it later
> but if anyone knows it well, please teach me how to do.

See above.

> What is the decision about symlinks in orig.tar.gz?  Is it
> unnecessary to remove symlinks from orig.tar.gz and enough to use
> pristine orig.tar.gz?

Well, that I've forgotten. I guess we have to wait for the return of
Frank.

Regards,
  Hilmar
--
Stone's Law:
	One man's "simple" is another man's "huh?"