Re: latex-cjk, texlive, and TeX Policy

Hi!

> Oh I know. Doing a full texlive test run (building .orig.tar.gz from the
> depot, building the source packages, building all packages in a
> pbuilder, lintian, testing each package install-remove-install-purge in
> a pbuilder) usually takes a night here. And I didn't talk about
> uploading 1.6Gb to the tug server ...

Whoa, that's a lot...
About pbuilder, that's something that I have yet to learn.  It's on my
New Year's wishlist.

But I have a New Year's present for you: an updated latex-cjk on
Alioth!  And with many updates.

  deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org latex-cjk/
  deb-src http://chinese.alioth.debian.org latex-cjk/

Happy TeX'ing!  May 2006 bring happiness and good fortune.  過年了!

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--
题目:《孤山寺瑞上人房写望》