[root] apt-listchanges: changelogs for riesling

tex-common (0.14) unstable; urgency=low

  * Bump standards version to 3.6.2 (no changes needed)
  * Move debiandoc-sgml from Build-Dep to Build-Dep-Indep
  * Fix a couple of lintian errors and warnings
  * Fix dvips config syntax, thanks to Danai SAE-HAN [preining]
  * Rework the debhelper snippets post(inst|rm)-texfonts [preining]

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>  Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:38:54 +0100

Well, I just edited the first line and forgot to put my name below.
Let's see what happens - I guess nothing special.  If katie thinks it's
an NMU, it doesn't matter because it doesn't fix any (reported) bugs.