Re: [Help] sgml-speaking person needed to fix cdbs FTBFS

"David C. Weichert" <dcweichert@freenet.de> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> a friend forwarded your Email concerning a bug in db2latex-xsl. I'm not
> familiar with the package and what it does, but I've been working with
> SGML/XML and XSLT for a couple of years now. Please give me more
> information. If possible I would gladly help fixing.

Ah, that's great to hear.  Are you using Debian, and familiar with our
bugtracking system and a little with how source packages are organized?
If not, just tell me and I'll give more details.

The bug we are talking about is

http://bugs.debian.org/339806

Meanwhile, one of the people involved in upstream development has said
he hopes to find time to look into it - it's the last message in the bug
log, or rather the one before this very mail which will be sorted after
it.  Maybe it's best if you contact him and offer your help?

On the other hand, if it turns out that he won't be able to do the work,
maybe you are willing to work independently?

Kind Regards, Frank