Re: [tex-live] TeXlive for Debian - ready for experimental?

On Mit, 14 Dez 2005, gnwiii@gmail.com wrote:
> However, texlive-fonts-extra seems to be going backwards:
>
>   cm-super tetex-base tetex-bin tetex-extra

This is an instance of the renaming of packages. Good that you spotted
this, but it should be solved by now.

The problem is the following:

cm-super 0.3.3-2 depends on texlive-fontsrecommended | tetex-base

but there is no texlive-fontsrecommended anymore, but
texlive-fonts-recommended.

The new cm-super 0.3.3-3 which is already uploaded and should be in the
debian mirror by today fixes this problem.

So please wait half a day and retry, you need cm-super >= 0.3.3-3, I add
this dependency now to the config file, thanks for spotting this.

AGGLETHORPE (n.)
A dispute between two pooves in a boutique.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff