Re: tex4ht: please dont link against libkpathsea4!

Hello,

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Frank K�ster wrote:
> On the other hand, you are welcome to test whether your package
> compiles and runs well with the new soversion, and to upload to
> experimental.

I haven't tested this myself but Colin Watson has uploaded a version
of tex4ht which build depends on kpathsea4 for Ubuntu and it seems to
compile fine there. Hence I anticipate no problems with the new
so-version.

I will test some more once I can get around to installing the
experimental stuff.

Thanks and regards,

Kapil.