Re: TeXlive for Debian - post ftpmaster release

Hi Arne!

First of all, thanks for testing.

On Don, 01 Dez 2005, Arne Jørgensen wrote:
> On the first attempt texlive-context failed, but when I installed it
> as the last package it succeeded. Did it loose a dependency?

Hmm, error message please? I tried this (ok, with langeages and doc, but
this shouldn't change anything), and it worked, on 3 computers.

Did it fail with:

Running XYZThis may take some time. ...
There was an error. Output has been saved to
/tmp/texlive.jdflkjsdflskdfsdf
Please include this file iif you report a bug.

If yes, can you send me the file?

EDGBASTON (n.)
The spare seat-cushion carried by a London bus, which is placed
against the rear bumper when the driver wishes to indicate that the
bus has broken down. No one knows how this charming old custom
originated or how long it will continue.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff