Re: lmodern 0.99.3-0.1 packages

On Sam, 05 Nov 2005, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I have taken Florents package and build a new one based on upstream
> 0.99.3.
>
> Could those who have interest take a look and comment?!
>
> Attention for the from-source-builders:
> 	Build-Depends: tex-common (>>0.9)
> because in 0.9 there is a dh_installtexfonts bug which will be fixed in
> the next upload (fixes are already in svn).
>
> 	deb	http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ lmodern/
> 	deb-src	http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ lmodern/

Anyone tested/tried/wants to comment?

IPING (participial vb.)
The increasingly anxious shifting from leg to leg you go through when
you are desperate to go to the lavatory and the person you are talking
to keeps on remembering a few final things he want to mention.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff