Re: [Matthias Faulstich] Re: Installation /Configuration Problem with tetex

Am Freitag, 4. November 2005 17:37 schrieb Hilmar Preusse :
> On 04.11.05 Matthias Faulstich (faulstich@elon07.fh-swf.de) wrote:
>
> Hi .*
>
> > Ok - I didn't run it as root. So here is the "root" version
>
> Sorry for my stupidity! The comman line should have read:
>
> fmtutil-sys-debug --byfmt latex > fmtutil-sys.log 2>&1
Here comes the output result, running as root.

Cheers
Matthias
+ test -f /bin/ksh
+ unset RUNNING_KSH
+ test -f /bin/bsh
+ unset RUNNING_BSH
+ test -n ''
+ : fmtutil
+ argv0=fmtutil
+ version=1105809354
+ cnf=fmtutil.cnf
++ id -u
+ '[' 0 -eq 0 ']'
+ '[' --byfmt = --root-home ']'
+ '[' '!' fmtutil = fmtutil-sys ']'
+ echo

+ echo 'Warning: fmtutil is being run as root; fmtutil-sys should probably be'
Warning: fmtutil is being run as root; fmtutil-sys should probably be
+ echo 'used instead.  If this is done by a Debian package upon installation,'
used instead.  If this is done by a Debian package upon installation,
+ echo 'upgrade, or removal, please file a bug against that package.'
upgrade, or removal, please file a bug against that package.
+ echo

+ export SHOW_UID_WARNING=true
+ SHOW_UID_WARNING=true
+ exec fmtutil-sys --byfmt latex
fmtutil-sys: format `latex' not available.