Re: new cm-super and cm-super-x11

Hi all!

On Mit, 05 Okt 2005, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/tex/cm-super
>
> cm-super suggests the to be uploaded pfb2t1c2pfb. To me it doesn't
> make sense to do it that way. The pfb2t1c2pfb is needed only one
> time: during the excution of the postinst. Hence it makes only sense
> to install (and configure) it *before* cm-super, which means we have
> to declare a depend.
> As pfb2t1c2pfb will be only a very small package it should not hurt.

I suggested the pfb2t1c2pfb because otherwise it wouldn't be
installable. The new package needs some time till it is actually in
debian.

Furthermore, Suggest is not soo bad. If it is installed already, the
postinst script will use it. (In the next version). And later upgrades
of cm-super will also use the binary.

So I don't see any urgent need to change this to a Depend.

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
BABWORTH
Something which justifies having a really good cry.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff