Re: Take over of texinfo/info packages

Hi Frank!

On Mon, 03 Okt 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> It would be better if it was closed in the changelog.  I'm not going to
> look at the packages before late afternoon today, so just decide how
> on your own whether you think it's worth to spend some time on it.

Ok. New version closing this bug is on the tug server.

Added entry to the changelog:
  * texinfo formats are not necessary anymore, since texi2* do not use
    the formats, and the new teTeX will not need to generate texinfo formats.
    Thus bug #253124 will not be fixed. (Closes: #253124)

Nothing else changed.

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
Trillian did a little research in the ship's copy of
THHGTTG. It had some advice to offer on drunkenness.
and good luck.'
It was cross-referenced to the entry concerning the size of
the Universe and ways of coping with that.
                 --- One of the more preferable pieces of advice contained in
                 --- the Guide.