Re: cm-super and cm-super-x11 ready for upload, version 0.3.3-1 (!!)

Hi Mickael!

On Son, 02 Okt 2005, Mickael Profeta wrote:
> >	deb 	http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ cm-super/
> >
> I have just uploaded this version to debian.

Thanks a lot, I have gotten the respective emails from the ftp-master
system.

> Please increase the version number now for each further change.

Will do it from now on, of course. Can I still ask you for sponsoring
cm-super packages, or should I look for someone else?

> When the package is accepted, I will send a mail for removal of
> pts-tetex-cm-super.

Great, thanks.

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
DUNTISH (adj.)
Mentally incapacitated by severe hangover.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff