SVN tetex commit: r181 - in tetex-bin/trunk/debian: . patches

Author: frank
Date: 2005-08-27 14:12:21 +0000 (Sat, 27 Aug 2005)
New Revision: 181

Modified:
   tetex-bin/trunk/debian/changelog
   tetex-bin/trunk/debian/debianize-updmap
   tetex-bin/trunk/debian/patches/patch-deb
   tetex-bin/trunk/debian/rules
   tetex-bin/trunk/debian/rules.in
Log:
- [changelog, patch-deb] close #322181 (see changelog entry)
- I didn't know how clever update-fontlang detects user configuration
  directories, so debianize-updmap had to be adapted

- export QUILT_PATCHES in debian/rules; my test build apparently only
  worked because pbuilder inherits my own environment - is this a bug in
  pbuilder or in my pbuilder aliases?